2.04.2021

Back to work

So, back in 1996, I decided to start writing a story.  There was this girl at Wal-Mart around my age that was just stunningly beautiful to me.  Me, being the awkward and sheltered 16-year-old that I was, was crushed to find out she had a boyfriend.  So, back when I still had something of a vivid imagination, I began to write out a what if kind of story.  Like, what would my life be like if only I'd gotten with this girl?

Fast forward to now, and believe it or not, I am just now finishing up that story.  I mean yeah, I've worked on it, in spurts of a week or two every three months to three years.  But, I really want to finish it.  And I really want to write the five other stories that I have planned to follow it.  I mean, it's taken me this long to finally find the confidence to do it.  I mean Hell, it took me this long to finally start blogging on a regular basis again.

No comments: