- Either the Colts or Patriots will have at least one loss at the halfway mark
- The Dolphins may start winning games since they'd be able to compete better with the AFC South teams
- The AFC South would be wide-open between all four teams, not just one team winning it every single freaking year
- Ratings would go through the roof having two Colts-Patriots matchups
- Homefield advantage wouldn't have to go to Indy or New England every single year
- The entire AFC as a whole would be much more competitive
Re-align the AFC!
Not sure about the rest of you, but aren't you tired on the Patriots and Colts going undefeated halfway into a season? I know I am! My solution is simple: swap the Colts and Dolphins around. This has several benefits: