10.19.2007

Rainy Days and Friday

Well, I had to come up with some sort of title, so why not that? LOL Anyhow, welcome to the new blog. As I have freedom to do pretty much anything I want to, I'll probably be posting in here quite frequently. I enjoy blogging, linking to things that I find, etc. Eventually I'd like to post some pics, but I need a digital camera. I've been looking on eBay, and want something a bit better than 1 megapixel. I'll be satisfied with 1.1 LOL.

But yes it is a rainy day here today. The perfect day to kick back, watch TV, write, etc. But of all days that I need to do laundry and grocery shopping, it WOULD be today. LOL

One ground rule I'll probably try to stick by is trying not to post too much personal stuff in here. I may reverse this rule one day, but I don't want to bore everybody to death. LOL Work stuff will definitely be off-limits. Not that my job is bad - it's the best job I've ever had. I just don't want to risk saying the wrong thing, or say something that is meant to stay in the confines of confidence, and it coming back to bite me in the ass. I've heard about stuff like that happening, and I'd kinda love to keep working so I can keep paying for little things like rent, food, cable, etc. Likewise location will be somewhat off-limits, and I'll be as general as possible. There are a few people in this world that I do not wish to find out my location, and I'll leave it at that.

So there it is, enjoy!

No comments: